Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween

           Halloween is the best day ever !! Do you like Halloween too? You have the candy, the scary movies, and of course monsters.My favorite candies are M & M's, Kit Kats and Snickers.  I love chocolate.  I wish  all everyone gave out my favorite candy. I would be in heaven. I don't like anything with  gummie bears because they remind me of gummie bears vitamins I used to take. 

Halloween is a lot of fun but it can also be dangerous and there are some ways to have safe fun. Some saftey tips  include trick or treating in your neighborhood with people you know. Also, you should go in a group with friends. Finally, make sure you check your candy with an adult or go through it yourself to make sure its ok (funny smells, open wrappers).

I especially like that scarey movies come to the theater around this time of year. I like R.L. Stine's Goosebumps, Poltergeist and The Lost Boys. The music makes the movie really frightening. There are some funny parts too. But not many. I guess I like being scared!

Those are some things that I like about Halloween, what do you like about halloween?

                                                         TRICK OR TREAT!
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment