Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Movies

     Do you like movies? I do. I have so much fun watching movies and then I like to talk about what happen in the movie afterward. Some new movies in theaters now are Transformers 3, Contagion, Reel Steel and The Lion King.I haven't seen Reel Steel yet but I'm going to.  I thought Contagion was a little slow and sad.  For example,  almost 60 people died in the first 8 minutes!!!!!! It was slow because it kept repeating the same thing over and over again.  I felt like there wasn't much talking and the characters were not that interesting. I would not recommend this movie.

     The Lion King is my favorite movie ever! I love this movie because its one that mother said I used to watch over and over again and I never got tired of it. I loved it then and I love it now.  I like this movie because of the humor , the relationship between Simba and his father and one of my favorite characters in the movie is Scar. He was so mean and scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment